Vol. 1, No. 5
Welcome to our September Genistar newsletter.
In this edition…
- Where to find answers to any questions you might have about Genistar
- Tips for getting yourself ready for a mortgage
- A simple video explaining the Rule of 72
- An invitation to two seminars in September
QUESTIONS ABOUT GENISTAR?
If you want to know more about Genistar or have specific questions, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page on our website, genistar.online. We are happy to address any questions. This page lists the ones we hear most often, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your Genistar rep, or click the ‘contact us’ button at the bottom of the page. Visit our FAQ page here.
Every month we add new articles to our website. Our aim is to provide you with helpful and practical information about various areas of finance and personal development. Have a look at our most recent articles below:
Six Steps to Get Yourself Mortgage Ready
There are many things we need to think about when considering a new home, and the preparation usually starts months, if not years, beforehand…
Rule of 72 (with video)
Have you ever heard of the rule of 72? It’s a very interesting and useful financial principle, and it’s even said that Albert Einstein called it the eighth wonder of the world…
We have two fantastic events that you can attend this month. Both sessions are free and take place online, but you must register.
Financial Independence Day
Sat, 11 Sept 2021, 9:30 a.m.
This day will be packed with information to help you understand some basic financial principles that could make a big difference in your life. At this event you can learn about:
- The five stages of your financial life
- The principles of investing in stock and property markets
- Building a passive income through a business that becomes a sustainable asset and leaves a legacy for future generations
- And much, much more…
Fast Start School/Quarterly Recognition
Sat, 18 Sept 2021, 9:30 a.m.
This event is primarily aimed at our Genistar representatives, but we have opened it to the general public as well. There will be something to learn for everyone. You can come to pick up some financial tips or to learn more about our company. And if you are thinking of joining the Genistar family, it’s a great way to see what it’s all about. We will be presenting:
- An overview of the company
- Tips from the top achievers during the second quarter of 2021
- Valuable ideas for improving your financial future
- And much, much more…
We hope to see you at one or both events.